Helping older adults choose lives of dignity and independence.
Whiteside, Lee, Carroll, and Ogle Counties
Comprehensive Care Coordination
We promote independent living for older adults by helping them obtain the most appropriate care for their specific needs. At the center of Comprehensive Care Coordination is a careful assessment of each participant’s needs and eligibility for various programs.
From this assessment we develop a plan of care and arrange services that may include:
- Referrals & advocacy
- Comprehensive case management
- Assistance with obtaining an in-home caregiver
- Assistance with in-home emergency response systems
- Assistance with automated medication dispenser service
- Screening & information about care options for people entering long term care
Our caseworkers are certified by the Illinois Department on Aging, undergo background checks and are dedicated professionals who provide personalized attention to their clients.
Participants must reside in Lee, Ogle, Carroll, or Whiteside County in northwestern Illinois.
Lifescape Community Services is the Illinois Department on Aging’s designated Care Coordination Unit for Whiteside, Lee, Carroll, and Ogle Counties.
For more information, please call Lifescape Community Services at 815-490-1125 or email email@example.com.